Terms & CONDITIONS
Terrain Dynamics’ AIRhub comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Summary of Australian statutory consumer guarantees in relation to goods.
- The goods will be of acceptable quality.
- The goods will be fit for a particular purpose.
- The goods will match their description.
- The goods will match the sample or demonstration model.
- You have title to the goods.
- You have undisturbed possession of the goods.
- There are no undisclosed securities on the goods.
Under Australian consumer law, the remedy you are entitled to if a product fails to meet a consumer guarantee will depend on whether the failure to comply with the guarantee is major or minor.
Minor failures to comply with a consumer guarantee can normally be fixed or resolved in a reasonable amount of time. In this case, Terrain Dynamics can choose to offer you a refund, replacement or repair. If Terrain Dynamics does not fix the problem or takes too long to do so, you may be able to get it fixed by someone else and recover the costs from Terrain Dynamics depending on the circumstances.
Major failures to comply with a consumer guarantee cannot normally be fixed or resolved easily. In such a case, you can choose one of the remedies set out below:
- Return the product and ask for a refund.
- Return the product and ask for an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available.
- Keep the product and ask for compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.
For goods, there is a major failure to comply with a consumer guarantee when:
- You would not have purchased the AIRhub if you had known about the problem.
- The AIRhub is significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model you were shown.
- The AIRhub is substantially unfit for its normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit within a reasonable time.
- The AIRhub is substantially unfit for a purpose that you told Terrain Dynamics about, and cannot easily be made fit within a reasonable time.
- The AIRhub is unsafe.
For information on Australian consumer laws, please visit Australian consumer law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au.